Domestic Student Application Form
Elite Prep Academy is an independent, liberal arts, boarding and day school for children and young adults ages 5-18, offering academic excellence for Kindergarten through 12th grade. Our robust academic curriculum is complemented by an unparalleled training in music and visual arts. EPA as an institution provides a rigorous learning experience, inspiring creative minds to develop the skills and the discipline needed to prepare students for entry into the top colleges and universities in any region of the world.
- F1 Visa Guidelines
- International Online application
The Elite Preparatory Academy is approved by SEVIS of the Department of Homeland Security to issue I-20 for individuals to obtain an F-1 visa to come to the U.S. We welcome applications from students around the world and review all applications in the same manner, regardless of citizenship or country of residence. We accept First to Twelfth Grade foreign students. TOEFL, SSAT, or SLEP is helpful but not required.
We have a great deal of experience educating Chinese students. We know their habits, their culture the expectations of their parents. We customize our curriculum to suit your needs, resulting in a champion education. We know how to improve all aspects language arts, in particular, English. We deliver an outstanding command of the English language including: reading, writing, listening and speaking, resulting in the ideal college placement.
We provide many resources to improve your experience studying abroad in the U.S. Our school is approved by the SEVP to issue I-20 for you to obtain a F-1 visa, Welcome to the United States!
There is no better way to improve your language than complete immersion. We facilitate your English skills both scholastically and in extracurricular activities. After enrollment, you will take an assessment test to determine if English as a Second Language (ESL) course will be required and/or a placement test to determine necessary makeup classes.
Students attending the Elite Preparatory Academy are required to contribute 20 hours of volunteer service per year. Volunteer services include yard work, cleaning, serving lunch, etc.
Preparing for Visa interview
Step 1 – Applications & Fees
Step 2 – Bring the following to Visa interview
- I-20 and admission letter
- Bank statement and other financial documents
- Bring as many documents as you can, Proof that you can afford to study in the U.S. is vital, that you plan to return after your study in the U.S. Documents such as proof of parent employment, your siblings, friends and relatives, houses and/or businesses your family own, photo of you and your family, friends, relatives, etc. All of these documents will help to prove that you have a strong tie to China and that you will have no reason for not returning.
- B prepared to make your case when you have the opportunity to speak. Don’t just respond to the Consul’s questions with yes and no answers. Tell the Consul why studying in U.S. is so important to you and why you chose Elite Preparatory Academy.
- Remember getting a visa is a privilege. Act with sincerity and present your case in good faith.
Step 3 – Wire the Deposit after F-1 visa is granted
Wire first year tuition and boarding fee to the school account within 2 weeks after your visa is granted or your I-20 may be terminated. You may not be able to clear the U.S. Customs and enter the U.S. if your I-20 is terminated.
TUITION | ROOM & BOARD
Room & Board
Each student resides in a dorm/apartment that comes furnished with ample closet space, bed, desk, dresser and all the furnishings of home.
- 24-hour Security
- Keyless / ID card swipe entry
- Wireless Internet throughout
- Adjustable climate-control Air conditioning and Heating units
- Shared Bathroom
- 24 hour Study Lounge
- On-Site Package / Mailbox & Postal Service
|Grades 8||General study $45,000||Music and Art $45,000|
|Grades 9-12||General study $45,000||Music and Art $49,000|
|Grades 12 Transfer Students||General study $49,000||Music and Art $55,000|
|Room and Board:||$24,000|
Financial Aid for Domestic Students
Elite Prep Academy offers financial aid based on demonstrated need beginning in Kindergarten. Requests for assistance do not affect admissions decisions or a current student’s place in the school community. All financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
Complete Financial Aid Application Form
Scholarship is awarded based on a combination of merit and need. In order to be considered for scholarship, students must submit a completed admission application.
Audition and interview required for all scholarship applicants.
Schedule a Visit
Get a feel for our school and see why Elite Preparatory Academy could be the perfect place to pursue education.
We encourage you to contact our office to schedule a personal interview and tour or attend one of our Open Houses during the school year. Please email@example.com.
PROGRAM OF STUDY
From general study to specialized music and art education, EPA’s innovative curriculum is based on the current “information age”. Our mission is to help students organize information according to their own interests. Cultivating information into knowledge develops thefollowing essential skills sets: